The ULTRACURVE PRO DEQ2496 is a high-precision, 24-bit/96kHz digital equalizer/RTA mastering processor with four concurrently selectable EQ modules, ideal for audiophile mastering and PA purposes. The unit provides a thirty-one band graphic EQ, ten-band parametric EQ, a Feedback Destroyer section and three dynamic EQs per channel.
An additional sixty-one band RTA (Real Time Analyzer) can be run simultaneously with the EQ section and has a separate microphone/line input with phantom power. There are multi-functional level meters plus sixty-four user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations. MIDI connections provide for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates.
The DEQ2496 features 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A converters and two, high-performance floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for high-quality sonic resolution. Also included are a stereo auxiliary output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF inputs and outputs and word-clock input. An internal switching power supply provides flexibility and assures noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption.
- High resolution processor for all EQ, RTA and dynamic applications, especially for PA and mastering
- Four concurrently selectable EQ modules
- Flexible compressor/expander function with peak limiter per stereo channel as well as a stereo imager and stereo delay
- High resolution sixty-one band FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ functions for room and speaker equalization
- Separate RTA microphone/line with phantom power
- Sixty-four user memories for complete setup and/or individual module configuration
- Multi-function level meters
- Word-clock input
- MIDI connections for full remote control, preset dumps and system updates