The Behringer RX1602 is a versatile line mixer that delivers the quiet, transparent sonic character suitable for professionals, while delivering a comprehensive feature set for non-professional environments. The RX1602 features 8 channels with L/R paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs, for a total of 16 inputs. The channels are designed to accept stereo signal from line level devices such as keyboards, recording devices, digital workstations, etc.
Each channel features rotary balance and level controls, mute switches double as peak LEDs for every input channel. The main output features stereo L/R 1/4" phone outputs and a separate monitor output features a single 1/4" phone output. The monitor output can be used to send a monitor feed of selected channels. Out-board effects processors can be routed via the monitor output, and returned on any of the available input channels. The RX1602 is at home in any keyboard rig, home or project studio and live sound set up.
- Stereo Line Level Inputs
- The RX1602 features 8 channels, each with stereo L/R paired 1/4" TRS phone inputs. Each channel is designed to accept stereo signals of line level devices.
- Balanced & Unbalanced Input Switch
- Each input channel features a +4 / -10dB level switch to accommodate signal from balanced or unbalanced signal sources.
- Balance & Level Control
- Each channel features rotary level and balance controls, as well as a monitor send control dial.
- Monitor / AUX Output
- A single 1/4" monitor output is available for assigning channels to monitor outputs or effects processors.
- 19 Inch Rack Mountable
- The RX1602 is conveniently mountable in a single space rack for easy transport and storage, perfect for a keyboard rig or project studio.