For owners of the Gold TDM Bundle, Waves offers an upgrade to the Renaissance Maxx TDM bundle, at a greatly reduced price compared to buying the bundle outright.
When Waves set out to emulate vintage processors with their plug-ins, they achieved immediate critical success with the Renaissance Compressor and EQ. The Renaissance Maxx TDM bundle consolidates all the available Renaissance plug-ins and adds several additional plug-ins.
All of the Renaissance plug-ins sport an elegant and simplified interface, respond immediately to any parameter changes and allow for full automation. These virtual processors are high-end plug-ins and together provide an elegant solution to the needs of dynamics, EQ, reverberation, vocal, guitar and bass recording and vocal de-essing.
Waves Renaissance Maxx TDM contains:
- Features rich reverb tails, plus a second generation early reflection system, providing density and texture. Designed to be musical rather than technical, Renaissance processors have clean and simple interfaces that are ultra functional with minimal clutter
- Compressor with Opto and Electro modes, plus ARC auto-release, and L1 style limiter on output
- Vintage EQ for rich, clear equalization. 88.2/96kHz support for many native platforms
- A great vocal compressor, limiter and gate that increases volume and stability. A unique and powerful tool to bring vocals or instrument solos to the front of the mix
- A refinement of MaxxBass offering simplified adjustments for top quality. Pumps up bass without distortions and allows for greater bass perception through small speakers.
- An improved DeEsser offering phase compensated crossover to eliminate phase modulation and a dynamically adaptive threshold to provide more natural sounding results
- A precision channel processor combining the best and finest equalization, compression, limiting, and gating. The plug-in allows selectable EQ/Dynamics signal flow, stereo rotation control for better pan control and efficient DSP usage
- Engineered especially for guitar, Renaissance Axx is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly. With its three efficient controls, the plug-in features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping
- Convolution reverb that offers the same great sound and performance as the IR1, using a simple, streamlined interface for maximum ease and efficiency. Includes over one hundred impulse responses
Waves Tune LT
- A special edition of Waves Tune that delivers the same great sound as the full Waves Tune version, but using an intuitive interface with simplified controls