The DPA 4003 is a versatile omni-directional microphone boasting a signal and frequency response suitable for in studio and mobile applications. The 4006 features a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, allowing the microphone to be used for voice capturing, ambient and environmental capturing as well as instrument capturing.
It's omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the off axis sections of the microphone. This assures smooth, even signal and frequency response at direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The output section features a low-noise preamplifier, driven at unity gain. The cartridge features a diaphragm measuring 16mm in diameter and is coated with an ultra thin polymer layer for protection against corrosion. The 4003 is driven via 130V phantom power source.
- 130 Volt Operation
- 130V phantom power operation results in an ultra sensitive capsule for maximum results in close or far proximity's. The 4003 requires the HMA5000 power supply.
- High SPL Handling
- The DPA 4003 features an SPL rating of 143dB, allowing the microphone to capture high transients without peak distortion.
- Flat Frequency Response
- The linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz makes the microphone suitable for use in a wide variety of applications.
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional pattern provides a generous, even signal response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone.