The DPA 4007 reference microphone is a high-performance condenser microphone with impressive sound pressure level (SPL) handling and dynamic range during close capturing applications. High SPL and dynamic range capabilities coupled with a wide linear frequency response of 20Hz to 40kHz result in a microphone that delivers accurate, transparent signal reproduction of signals that are rich in transients.
Close range capturing of drums, percussion, brass and guitar cabinets are achieved with impressive accuracy without noise and distortion. The DPA 4007 is an industry favorite in recording and sound reinforcement applications whenever the natural, non-distorted result is paramount.
- Extreme Peak Handling Capability
- The 4007 is designed for accurate, transparent reproduction of signals that exhibit high peak response at close range. The 4007 is an excellent choice for close capturing drums, percussion, brass, guitar cabinets and more.
- Linear Frequency Response
- The wide, linear frequency response results in accurate, transparent signal reproduction at close or far proximity's.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides a generous pick up area at the direct-axis of the capsule. The result is even frequency reproduction at the off-axis and direct sections of the microphone.