The DPA 4015 is a wide cardioid condenser microphone with frequency and sensitivity characteristics that are well suited for professional recording or sound reinforcement applications. The wide cardioid polar pattern is the middle ground between a directional cardioid and generous omnidirectional polar patterns.
The wide cardioid pattern provides a generous pick up angle while rejecting off-axis signal and ambiance that causes feedback and residual noise. The end result is a microphone that delivers the pristine fidelity and noise suppression suitable for spot instrument capturing, vocal performances, speech and stereo ambiance capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications.
- Wide Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The wide cardioid polar pattern offers a generous on-axis pick up angle while rejecting off-axis noise.
- Linear On-Axis Frequency Response
- The linear frequency response results in accurate, transparent reproduction no matter the source.
- -20dB Pad
- A -20dB pad switch provides added headroom when capturing signals rich in transients, such as brass, guitar cabinets, etc.