The DPA Compact Series miniature microphones incorporate some of the finest DPA manufactured capsules with an ultra-small thick-film mounted FET-preamplifier. The end result is a series of microphones designed for crucial capturing in recording and live sound reinforcement applications, with a small profile ideal for intricate mounting scenarios such as hanging. All Compact Series microphones feature a 10-foot (3m) cable with a hardwired or removable Lemo connector depending on the microphone model.
The DPA 4027 wide-cardioid capsule features a hardwired, side-exit cable that is ideal for applications that require instrument mounting or angled suspended mounting. The wide-cardioid polar pattern ensures a generous on-axis pick up area while rejecting off-axis audio and noise. The 4027 is an ideal microphone for speech capturing for conferences, presentations and more.
- 4027 Utilizes 4015-TL Capsule
- The 4027 miniature capsule utilizes the identical capsule found in the 4015-TL microphone. The 4027 features a wide-cardioid capsule, ideal for capturing speech.
- Compact, Miniature Profile
- The miniature design is attributed to the built-in ultra-small, thick-film mounted FET-preamplifier.
- Hardwired, Side-Exit Cable
- The 4027 features a hardwired, side-exit cable that is ideal for instrument mounting or capturing audio signal while suspended at an angle.
- Pristine Audio Fidelity
- The overall frequency and sensitivity response result in pristine audio fidelity with very low noise.