From DPA, the 3552-A stereo kit is a matched pair of 4052 omni-directional, low-noise microphones. The microphones are matched in sensitivity and frequency response in order to achieve accurate, uniform pick up. The kit includes a stereo mount, acoustic pressure ball caps, storage case and more.
The DPA 4052 omnidirectional capsule features a hardwired, rear-exit cable that is ideal for applications that require hanging. The omni-directional polar pattern provides an even signal and frequency response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone. The 4051 excels in any application where high-definition, compact omnidirectional microphones are needed. The 4052 is an ideal microphone for ambiance and performance capturing, instrument capturing, group vocals and more.
- 4052 Utilizes 4006 Capsule
- The 4052 miniature capsule utilizes the identical capsule found in the famed 4006 microphone.
- Compact, Miniature Profile
- The miniature design is attributed to the built-in ultra-small, thick-film mounted FET-preamplifier.
- Hardwired, Rear-Exit Cable
- The 4052 features a hardwired, side-exit cable that is ideal for suspended installation in theaters, houses of worship, halls, stages, etc.
- Pristine Audio Fidelity
- The overall frequency and sensitivity response result in pristine audio fidelity with very low noise.