The Leviton DS12-24 2,400W 12 Channel Dimmer Pack is a rack-mountable dimmer that controls 12 channels, 2,400W per channel. It has a 22 button function keypad, programmable time fade presets and programmable bump buttons. It has multiple control inputs such as NSI Micro-Plex (3-pin XLR), and DMX512 (5-pin XLR) and NSI Luma-Net, as well as O-10VDC analog control inputs for full versatility. A termination switch is mounted on the front panel. This model has 2 knock out panels for do-it-yourself wiring. Suggested users include touring groups, or theatres where complete pack removal is difficult or impossible.
- Dimmer and Control Modules are easily serviced using removable front panel while dimmer remains in rack.
- Magnetic circuit breakers and voltage regulation.
- Valid DMX and NSI Micro-Plex signal indicators.
- Full/On/Test/Focus modes.
- Two-pole 120-amp or three-pole 80-amp power feed.
- Occupies two 19" rack spaces.