The NSI Hands-On PAR 38 System is an 8-channel, programmable 4 Par light system. It features an NS3008 console, which has 8 individual channels with scene memory, and several chase options
This system comes with a DDS 3600 Relay/Dimmer Pack, which has 600 watts per channel, 2,400 watts maximum power.
The 4 Par 38's are black, rugged PAR fixtures that accept flood or spot bulbs, up to 250 watts. 150 watt bulbs are included. Also included is a stand with crossbar for mounting the fixtures, color frames, and gels.
Suggested applications: Small theaters, houses of worship, clubs.
- Versatile Dimmer-Relay Pack
The DDS 3600R relay pack may be assigned by channel to act as a dimmer, or as a relay switch for on/off operation of lights or motorized devices.
It has 4 channels. Plug in single, or ganged lights, up to 2400 Watts total. Its circuit breaker is external, on the front panel.
- It provides eight channels of control, scene memory, and several chase options. These features provide easy lighting effects at the touch of a button.
- Smooth Fades
Dual split cross-faders allow even fades from scene to scene.
Master slide level, plus blackout button built-in.
- Reduced Interference
- Toroidal choke filtering for reduced audio interference and a 100 micro-second rise time.
- Proprietary Cable Control
- Supplied with NSI Micro-Plex (3-Pin XLR) control. Optional DMX512 (5-Pin XLR) control available.
- Easily Expandable
- Add more of your own dimmers and lights.