The NSI Par 56 4 Light Expansion Kit is a 4-channel, programmable light system. It comes with a D4DMX 4-channel digital dimmer, which accepts up to 1200 watts per channel, 2,400 watts maximum power.
The 4 Par 38's are black, rugged PAR fixtures that accept flood or spot lamps. 1500 watt flood lamps are included. Also included is a 7' (2.1 m) stand with crossbar for mounting the fixtures, color frames, and gels.
PAR 38 Fixtures
- UL Listed
- Rigid, rolled edge frame
- Includes frame at no extra cost
D4DMX Dimming Pack
- Microplex and DMX512 protocols
- DMX on 3-pin receptacles
- Data "in" and "out" provided for easy daisy-chaining of devices
- Resettable circuit breakers (no fuses to change)
- Simple pushbutton DMX addressing makes setup a snap
- Bright LED display for easy, menu-driven programming
- Versatile output channel selector lets you choose the exact number of channels you need
- Clear operation instructions printed on back of unit for ease of use
- 16 Pre-programmed chase patterns with chase speed and chase output level controls.
- Input: 120V, 60Hz (15A Edison Plug)
- Output: 120V, 60Hz, 1200W per channel, 2400W Maximum
- Built-in mounting bracket
- Housed in rugged metal protective chassis