The Schneider 180mm f/5.6 Apo-Symmar L Lens is a slightly-long, all-purpose large format lens which gives the highest image reproduction quality possible in a broad range of applications. This lens is for use with 4x5 cameras or 5x7 cameras.
The 75° angle of coverage permits generous shifts on the 4x5 format, which is very useful in architecture photography.
The 180mm Apo-Symmar L uses 72mm filters and is an ideal everyday lens for users of 4x5 cameras who prefer a somewhat longer focal length lens as their standard viewer.
- Compact, extremely sharp slightly long lens for the 4x5 format
- Increased coverage (to 75°) for the classic 6-element, 4-group optical design
- Bright ideal working aperture range of f/11-22 for shorter exposures and sharper outdoor images
- Maximum image circle of 277mm allows ±54mm of rise/fall/shift (in both vertical/horizontal composition) for 4x5 format
- Accepts 72mm filters
- Standard-style Copal #1 shutter with calibrated aperture scale and maximum 1/400th speed