The Sachtler 75H Focus Flood One Light Kit 12V DC is an ultra lightweight and compact part of this 75 watt tungsten camera fixture kit. It is perfect for use as an on-board, fill-in, or catch-light.
For easy storage and transport, it has a low profile detachable base that can be left mounted on the camera, and an XLR cable that can remain plugged into the camera or battery bracket. R75H has a focusing knob. The fixture is non-dimmable.
This kit includes a battery cable, an Anton Bauer 12V battery, and charger. Bulbs must be ordered separately.
- The R75H is double-hinged for maximum positioning flexibility, and double hinge friction can be adjusted using just one common screw in a tool-free operation.
- A daylight conversion filter and four leaf barndoor set are included to alter the color and shape of the light emitted.
- The lamp head can be positioned horizontally in low or high position, tilted down for extreme close-up lighting or tilted up to bounce light across the ceiling.
- Bulb changes don't require the turn of a screw
- Turn the quick release focusing knob at the rear to Spot, give it a click, and pull the knob out of the housing