The Audio Technica AT-4033/CL is a large diaphragm, side address cardioid condenser microphone. Designed for professional and project recording, the AT-4033/CL delivers high audio signal reproduction with very low self-noise resulting in a strong, up-front audio signal. The cardioid pick-up pattern effectively minimizes audio at the off-axis sections of the microphone, eliminating noise caused by room ambiance, monitors etc. The microphone's output stage features transformerless circuitry which virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and effectively maintains the integrity of transient audio signal. The microphone utilizes +48 volt phantom power and features 10dB pad and 80Hz high-pass filter switches for added control over dynamic range and low-frequency noise.
- Strong Presence & Low Self Noise
- The AT-4033/CL features very low self noise while reproducing audio signal at high output. The result is an audio character with a strong presence and low noise floor.
- Cardioid Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in eliminating audio signal at the off-axis sections of the capsule. This is useful when capturing signal where monitors, additional instruments, or general ambient noise is present.
- 10dB Pad
- A 10dB pad switch provides further headroom when capturing audio signals that deliver exceeding amounts of SPL. The pad is useful when capturing brass, drums and other transient audio signals.
- High-Pass Filter
- An 80Hz high-pass filter switch reduces low-frequency noise.