This is an electronic control box for the Bogen Expan Drive Background Support System. It controls up to 10 motors, which control the raising and lowering of up to 10 backgrounds. Operating functions are controlled by included IR remote controller.
Remote controller and control box are both programmable for operation on one of seven different channels - therefore if two control box systems are used in the same room, they can be set to different channels to avoid interference (An additional remote control would be necessary).
- Advanced Infra Red Communication Functions
- Communication protocol IRUP - Infra Red over UPSEC Protocol.
- Advanced Motor Control Functions
Manual mode background positioning.
"All backgrounds up" automatically rolls all backgrounds with a single touch of a button.
"Background Start-up" for easy background positioning in manual mode.
"Fast stop" stops the background immediately and reduces motor inertia after power off.
Advanced background rolling modes speed-up system operation such as rolling up unused backgrounds.
- Programmable Stop Levels
Each channel may be set for maximum and minimum extension positions.
Positions are remembered even after power off.
- Integrated Easy-Read Display
- 1.75" tall numbers show selected background number.
- Overload Sensor
- Automatically stops motor to protect equipment in case of overloading.