The RemoteAmp from JK Audio is a battery-powered personal amplifier that can be used as an IFB (Interruptible Fold-Back) earpiece or headphone amplifier, or as an on-stage monitor headphone amplifier. The 1 watt amplifier provides sufficient power to cut through surrounding noise without distortion.
The amplifier can be clipped to a belt and accepts, via an XLR connector, a mono input from a mixer, distribution amplifier, telephone line hybrid, or a handset interface like JK Audio's QuickTap IFB. A separate power switch allows the user to set and leave the volume control at a comfortable level. The 1/8" earpiece jack is current-limited to prevent excessive signals.
- Battery powered personal headphone amplifier
- Features both an 1/8" earpice output and a 1/4" headphone jack
- Easy change battery compartment
- Battery test indicator
- Durable diecast aluminum construction
- Stainless steel belt clip