This is a Lowel GO Pro-Visions Kit. It includes barndoors, bulbs, gel frame, gels, stands and an LB-30 soft kit case.
With its high-intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an exquisite even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality. It can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight. In addition to a wide variety of customizing accessories, its versatility can be increased by adding a DC adapter cable and swapping its bulb for use as a camera-top fixture.
This kit is equipped for use with 120 AC Voltage. It can function with 220-240 and 12-30 DC Voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
- Focus Flood
- Change the setting from "spot" to "flood" position, or anywhere in between by turning a knob on side of unit (focus range of 5:1 with FVL lamp)
- Additional Focus Option
- Substituting the prismatic glass for the optional clear glass turns the light into a non-focusing, high-intensity spotlight, for long-throw situations
- Easy Access
- The front end comes off for easy access, no-tool lamp change
- Light Shapers
- The umbrella, barndoors and gels alter the quality, shape, intensity and color of the light
- Kit Case
- The carry case makes transport and storage easy