This is a Lowel DV Core 250, TO-83 Case 1000 total watt, three tungsten-light kit. It includes light stands, umbrella, gels, barndoors, bulbs and a case.
The Rifa EX44 is a compact, self-contained, 16 x 16" 250W, collapsible, tungsten/halogen softlight. It has a quick-change socket which allows optional sockets for fluorescent bulbs to be used. Its quick-change power cord easily converts for use with professional DC battery belts.
With its high intensity #2 reflector and prismatic glass, the tiny focusable Pro-light is more efficient than a Fresnel of equal wattage, yet it gives an even light, with Fresnel-like shadow quality.
Powerful enough to light a small room, yet small enough to fit in a large pocket, the V-light can be used as a broad key-light, a fill-light (with an umbrella or diffusion gel), a backlight, or a background light.
- Bathe almost anything, from talking heads to small table-top stills in soft light with the Rifa EX44 softlight.
- The Rifa Lite EX44 design is like an umbrella, allowing set-up in 60 seconds or less.
- The Rifa EX44 softbox light has a 16x16" (41x41cm) front diffuser.
- V Light
- Produces an extremely wide angle, broad, smooth light
- Closes completely compact for easy storage
- The Pro-Light can be used as a low-level key or accent light, fill light (with diffusion), or backlight.
- A DC adapter cable and bulb may be ordered separately, for use as a video camera-mounted light.
- Light Shapers
- Use the barndoors, umbrella, and gels to alter the shape, quality and color fo the light emitted from the fixtures.
- Compact Light Stands
- The Lowel light stands fold to less than 2' (61 cm), and rise to a maximum of almost 8' (2.4 m)
- Kit Case
- The TO-83 kit case holds everything, including the light stands.