This is a basic Lowel Omni 4 Kit, TO-83 Case--a four-light kit that includes barndoors, 120V bulbs, light stands and a TO-83 hard kit case.
The wide focusing range of the Omni-light makes it a flexible key light or backlight. Add diffusion or an umbrella, and it's a soft fill source. Available with a host of accessories and built for heavy-duty long life, the popular Omni is the perfect companion to the Tota.
When fitted with an FTK 500 watt bulb each Omni-light will emit a beam of 75 footcandles at full flood, and 475 footcandles at full spot, from a distance of 10' (3 m).
Although this kit is supplied for use with 120 AC voltage, it can function with 220-240 AC and 12-30 DC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs, adapter plugs or cables, and power supplies (available separately).
- Double parabolic peened reflector provides a non-crossover beam for maximum efficiency and longer gel life
- Stay-Cool Handle
- A large, stay-cool folding handle allows the Omni-light to be adjusted or hand-held, and folds for storage
- Focus Range
- Each Omni-light has a focus range of 6:1 with #1 reflector and FTK Lamp
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
- Uses 500W, 420W, and 300W at 120V
- Other bulbs are available for 230V and 240V AC, and 30V DC
- Four-leaf barndoors help control the spread of light from each Omni-light
- Omni Stands
- Maximum height of 9' (2.7 m)
- Standard Baby (5/8") top stud
- Anodized aluminum alloy tubing