The QPcard 101 Calibration Card is a small, lightweight and inexpensive way to calibrate your contrast. A pad of 3 QPcards comes in a protective resealable foil bag that fits easily into a camera case or pocket. There is a millimeter reference scale on the card.
- The cards have adhesive on the back so that they can be attached to virtually any surface
- The gray surface is completely neutral and reflects 18% light, with a white and black patch that can be used for contrast adjustment as well as a dimensional reference
- A guaranteed neutral gray surface in the image simplifies color balancing
- Even with correctly set and calibrated computers, software and monitors, you must balance a digital image against the monitor
- It is complicated to carry around a larger gray card and position it at a suitable place in the subject. In addition, a traditional gray card becomes dirty and faded from the light, so that after a while it is no longer neutral gray