The JonyJib is a tripod mounted, boom-arm, camera crane system designed to allow you to smoothly boom your camera up 18' (with optional 6' extension arm), giving you the moves and heights of a real professional size jib, for the dramatic shots that you've always dreamed of.
Just add your counterweights, camera, heavy-duty tripod, pan & tilt head and monitor and get ready for some of the most fluid and dramatic footage you've ever shot.
- All steel construction with flat black finish.
- Reaches over 12' (based on a 4-foot tripod) or use with the optional 6' extension for a maximum height of 18'.
- Rotates 360 degrees.
- Mounts on the 3/8" standard bolt or even on 100mm tripod (with supplied ball mount)
- Has 1/4"-20 and a 3/8" mounting screws, allowing you to attach and horizontally balance a pan and tilt video head and can be set up in either high or low mode. Or mount your camcorder directly to the flat base plate.
- Balance Ratio: 2:1 or 3:1
- CB Overhead: 26.25 or 40 lbs.