The ART HeadTAP is a portable, miniature, passive headphone monitoring utility, intended for use for either rehearsal and recording, or on stage. This device is a reliable substitute for stage monitors when setup time, or space, is at a premium, and also functions as a cost-effective, remote, headphone expansion solution .
The passive internal resistors of the HeadTAP maintain a high impedance level, protecting both amplifiers and headphones on input and output, and a stereo/mono selector switch accommodates feeds from both stereo headphone amplifiers and mono monitor amps.
Additional HeadTAP features include a parallel output for daisy chaining, and a volume control knob.
- Passive headphone monitoring solution with dual headphone outputs
- Portable, requires no batteries or power supply
- Direct connection to stereo or mono headphone and monitor amplifiers; stereo/mono input selector switch
- Parallel output for daisy-chain connection of multiple units
- Volume control knob for headphone outputs
- Internal resistors maintain high impedance, protect amp and headphones