The QSC ISA800Ti is a 3RU rackmount power amplifier, equipped with an internal 70V transformer and designed specifically for sound contractors as a low impedance solution rated for 2-ohm operation at 1200W per side, or 450W per Channel at 8 ohms. The versatile loading options, feature set and protection circuitry, in addition to the built-in HD-15 DataPortV2 DSP interface capability, ensures a high-value, cost-effective solution for budget-minded installations.
The ISA800Ti is housed in a rugged all-metal chassis, and features rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2dB detents for quick and repeatable settings. The inputs include both XLR and detachable Euro-style connectors and the outputs feature covered barrier strip connectors for full safety agency compliance.
- High output stereo power amplifier low-impedance contractor installation applications
- Built-in 70V transformer with 25, 70, 100V and low-impedance outputs available simultaneously
- Fully isolated 25, 70, and 100V outputs, barrier strip connection determines output mode
- Rear panel gain controls for tamper resistant operation with 2 dB detents for quick and repeatable settings
- DataPort V2 HD-15 connector for use with DPV2-compatible external signal processing accessories
- Full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, ultrasonic and RF protection
- Independent defeatable clip limiters for reduced distortion, selectable 30 Hz or 70 Hz high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation
- Front panel indicators include power, signal, and clip; Stereo, Bridge and Parallel operating modes
- Automatic variable-speed fan for quiet normal operation with maximum cooling, rear-to-front air flow
- XLR and detachable Euro style input connectors, covered barrier strip output connectors with full safety agency compliance