The Multi Chorus multi-voice chorus foot-pedal provides up to sixteen, independent voices of interactive chorusing, built around DigiTech's AudioDNA processor. The result is a lush wash of modulation that rivals any of the finest pedal or rack chorus devices.
The pedal has a randomization feature that thickens the chorusing further as more voices are added. The Multi Chorus also has switchable cabinet emulation and stereo outputs.
- Multi-voice chorus that blends from one to sixteen voices
- Dual outputs allow for mono or stereo operation
- Outputs contains CIT bass-cabinet emulation technology
- Level Knob
- Controls the output level of the effect
- Speed Knob
- Controls the rate that the chorus modulates
- Depth Knob
- Controls the depth of the chorus effect
- Voice Knob
- Controls the number of chorus voices used