The RDL FP-MX4 is a miniature four-channel audio mixer with four microphone/line selectable inputs and dedicated microphone and line outputs. The FP-MX4's connections are established via euroblock connectors and four level dials are used to control channel level. The inputs feature microphone and line-level selector switches. Both microphone and line outputs are balanced and a dual-LED VU meter displays mixer output level.
- Microphone / Line Selectable Inputs
- Four channel inputs are assigned to accept microphone or line-level audio signal.
- Dedicated Microphone and Line Outputs
- Two balanced outputs are provided for sending microphone and line-level signals. Both outputs may be used simultaneously.
- Level Controls
- All four channel inputs feature level control dials.