The DigiDelay is a delay pedal from DigiTech that offers four-seconds of delay, four different delay types including ping-pong, tape, reverse, modulated and a loop function. The Loop function records loops up to four-seconds in length that can be overdubbed to.
The DigiDelay also features Tap Tempo delay and switchable CIT cabinet modeling. Controls feature Level, Repeat, Time and Mode, while outputs for the pedal include Out 1, mono and Out 2 for stereo operation.
- Four-second digital delay foot-pedal
- Level Knob
- Controls the delay effect's output level
- Repeats Knob
- Controls the number of delay repeats
- Time Knob
- Controls the amount of delay time specified by the range selected with the Mode knob. The knob's minimum position is the shortest delay time for the given range.
- Mode Knob
- Selects a delay range, delay type, or the infinite Loop function. The first four mode settings provide ping-pong delay when Out 2 is used in conjunction with Out 1
- Dual outputs for full stereo effect
- Output contains CIT bass-cabinet emulation technology