The DigiVerb from DigiTech is a powerful studio quality reverb housed in a foot-pedal design. Seven high quality reverbs are easily accessed with the twist of a knob. These include a spring reverb, different plates, rooms and halls that breathe warm space and air into any instrument.
The user can adjust decay, change EQ and balance the level for a particular application. Controls feature Level, EQ, Decay and Type, while outputs for both pedals include Out 1, mono and Out 2 for stereo operation.
The DigiVerb can even be patched into an auxiliary send/return of a mixer whenever an extra reverb is required in a mix situation.
- Digital reverb foot-pedal
- Level Knob
- Controls the output level of the reverb effect. When the Level knob is set to its maximum position, the dry signal is completely removed so the DigiVerb can run in an effects loop of a mixer
- EQ Knob
- Controls the amount of high frequency boost or cut in the reverb signal
- Decay Knob
- Controls the amount of reverb decay time
- Type Knob
- Selects one of seven different studio quality reverb types including Room, Plate, Hall, Church, Gated, Reverse and Spring
- Dual outputs for full stereo effect
- Output contains CIT bass-cabinet emulation technology