The RDL TX-MX2R is a compact, high-quality unit that offers active, isolated mixing of two unbalanced line-level audio sources and output to one or two unbalanced destinations. The unit may be used to send a stereo signal to two mono outputs or to mix 2 separate mono inputs into a single output. The internal circuit is an active summing amplifier, while the output driver provides two separate, identical signals, which allows the TX-MX2R to be used as a two-output distribution amplifier in addition to its mixing capabilities.
All inputs and outputs are high-quality RCA connectors. The inputs have individual gain controls that are adjustable up to 6 dB. The unit may be operated at any power supply voltage from 12 Vdc to 33 Vdc, with a normal operating voltage of 24 Vdc. The TX-MX2R may be used in conjunction with other RDL products in a system or on a stand-alone basis.
- Two unbalanced RCA inputs and two unbalanced RCA outputs allow for your choice of mono or stereo mixing and amplification
- Ultra compact and portable
- Gain adjustments on each input
- Input isolation maintains stereo separation
- Operation between 12 Vdc and 33 Vdc