The RDL ST-SH2 is a miniature wall and surface mount stereo headphone amplifier. The unit is used for installation applications requiring headphones of any impedance to be driven from consumer or professional audio sources.
For fixed level installations not requiring user volume control, the ST-SH2 is wired directly to the audio source and a headphone jack. The Left and Right Level Adjust terminals may be wired to the respective wipers of a stereo 10 kOhm potentiometer to provide volume adjustment.
The ST-SH2 offers exceptional low noise operation, low distortion, audio clarity and near zero crosstalk performance, suiting a wide variety of installed audio system applications.
- Wall-mount stereo in-line headphone amplifier with provision for external stereo level control potentiometer
- Ultra low-noise, high 115dB dynamic range
- Bridges a line input and provides remote headphone feed to multiple users not requiring individual level control
- Accepts balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Supports headphone impedances from 8 Ohms to 5 kOhms