The RDL ST-PH1 Stereo or Mono Phono (Turntable) Preamplifier features a compact, stick-on design ideal for commercial audio installations. The ST-PH1 will accept mono or stereo phono signals and is capable of balanced or unbalanced output. There are screw terminal connections.
The power supply input may be fed from a floating (not ground referenced) 24 Vdc power source, from a bipolar power supply (+/- 12 VDC or +/- 15 VDC) or from a ground referenced 24 VDC power supply.
- Stereo or Mono Phono Preamplifier
- Balanced or Unbalanced Outputs
- Accurate, Low Noise Preamplification
- Outputs Drive Hi or Low Impedance Lines
- Adjustable Left and Right Output Levels
- RDL SupplyFlex Power Input Configuration