The PT-ASG1 from RDL, is a precision analog-audio generator that features a precision audio oscillator, operating at 700MHz. The portable unit is a good choice for applications requiring a stable audio signal source for audio system alignment and testing.
The unit's output is constantly compared against an internal, temperature-stable reference, providing the stable output required for accurate bench-top audio testing. The PT-AMG1 features two outputs, one balanced (selectable between microphone and line level,) the other unbalanced. The balanced outputs are able to maintain consistent level, regardless of impedance.
The unit operates either from two internal 9V batteries, or from an external power supply. Neither is included. When operated from the batteries, a "Low Battery" LED glows steadily when less than one hour operating time remains.
- Portable audio generator
- Selectable microphone/line level output
- Provides precise and stable audio reference
- Operates from 9V batteries or via a 24Vdc external power supply (not included
- Reference level can be set for +4dBu or +6dBu
- Suitable for both portable or bench operation