The ST-OSC2B is a miniature wall and surface mount dual audio oscillator from RDL. The module provides separate left and right audio signals for each of two frequencies - 100Hz and 400Hz, and may be used in conjunction with the ST-OSC2A to provide a complete set of frequency response test tones, or in systems where 400Hz is used as the reference frequency.
- Dual, amplitude-stable oscillators provide precision sine-wave audio signals at 100Hz and 400Hz
- Multi-turn level adjustment permits precise output setting
- Separate output level control provided for each oscillator
- Low-impedance outputs drive virtually any audio line
- Outputs may be connected to either balanced or unbalanced lines
- Integral AGC circuitry provides stable output level