The System 84 Model A from RDL is a rack-mountable eight-in, four-out stereo matrix router and audio mixer with very low self-noise. The inputs can be mixed to the outputs in any combination. The functions of the System 84 Model A are controlled by 32 logic lines on a single input connector. Functions may be selected using dry contacts, or the unit can be software-controlled using a computer with a logic-control in/out card.
All I/Os are connected via plug-in terminal blocks. Levels can be precisely adjusted using rear-panel trimmers. With all of those features, plus solid-state switching, studio-quality mixing, and excellent headroom in a 1U rack-space housing, the System 84 Model A is a great addition to any sound system.
- Studio-quality audio routing and mixing in a 1U rack-space unit
- Eight stereo inputs and four stereo outputs on plug-in terminal blocks. All can be balanced/unbalanced
- RS-232 control
- Logic-controlled soft switching
- Solid-state switches - No relays
- Gain trim for each source
- Inputs can be sent to any combination of outputs
- Low self-noise
- Direct mix inputs for expansion