The RDL SYS84SM is a rack-mountable status monitor that provides simultaneous visual indication of all inputs and outputs of a System 84 audio mixing matrix. It features 32 LEDs divided into eight columns and four rows to show exactly which inputs are feeding the outputs. White write-on areas are provided for labeling of the inputs and outputs.
The SYS84SM is designed to be mounted in any of RDL's Rack-Up series mounting adapters for rack or desktop mounting. Multiple status monitors may be connected to a single System 84 unit. Connection between the monitor and the System 84 is made using a 64-pin ribbon cable, available separately.
- Full visual monitoring of System 84 inputs and outputs
- 32 LEDs in an 8x4 grid for easy readability
- Write-on areas for labeling of I/Os
- Local or remote mounting from a System 84 unit
- Multiple monitors can be connected to a single System 84
- Can be rack or desk mounted using RDL "Rack-Up" series adapters