The FP-DCC1 from RDL is a compact 12VDC To 24VDC power converter that allows you to power 24VDC devices with a 12VDC source. The compact metal design features ground-referenced terminal block and DC jack power outputs with 2 separate advantages. The DC jack and one terminal block are high-current outputs, while the other terminal block is a low-noise output. Both types of outputs may be used simultaneously.
The unit has built-in protection circuitry that automatically shuts the device down if an input voltage higher than 15VDC is detected. In the event of input overvoltage, the indicator LED will illuminate. The input and outputs are protected against excessive current and reverse voltages.
Note! This item is not intended to power floating (bipolar) modules.
- Compact and convenient metal construction
- Allows powering of 24VDC devices from a 12VDC power source
- Ground-referenced 24VDC power output
- DC jack and terminal block outputs
- Separate high-current and low-noise outputs for versatility. Both outputs may be used simultaneously
- Protection circuitry prevents excessive currents and reverse voltages on the input and outputs
- Device shuts down if more than 15VDC is present at the input. An overvoltage indicator will illuminate in this situation