Your expensive projector makes an excellent target for thieves, but you can provide an extra level of security with the Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Keylock from Peerless Industries. The device consists of a 3/16" diameter cable that secures the projector to the mount by means of the projector's Kensington slot and the cable's corresponding Keylock. An included attachment plate makes it easy to connect the mount to the projector. The cable assembly works with a variety of standard projector mounts.
To deter thieves from making off with your valuable equipment, and to ensure that your show goes on, consider the Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Keylock as your first line of defense.
- Attaches to the projector mount to provide extra level of security beyond the Armor Lock security already built into the mount
- Security cable with Keylock features a multi-strand steel cable with black vinyl sheath
- Can be used with any projector with Kensington slot built into chassis
- Attachment plate affords easy connection to the mount and projector
- Ships with 3/16" (4.76mm) diameter cable, Keylock, security screws, security Allen wrench, and attachment plate
- Two keys are supplied for convenience