The Sennheiser E945 is a dynamic supercardioid handheld microphone designed for performances and stage applications. The capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern for a very focused pick up which effectively rejects off-axis ambient noise and feedback. The capsule's neodymium magnet design produces high output while an integral hum-compensation coil reduces noise caused by electrical interference. Its wide 40Hz to 18kHz frequency response is tailored for optimum reproduction of vocals. The all-metal enclosure and shock-mounted capsule make the microphone durable for studio or road applications.
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- The E945 features a supercardioid polar pattern, offering the best possible rejection of off-axis signal that can cause noise and feedback.
- Hum-Compensation Coil
- The integral Hum Coil is effective on reducing line and electrical hum.
- Tailored Frequency Response
- The E945 features a tailored 40Hz to 18kHz frequency response for accurate reproduction of vocals and relative signals. The capsule also withstands extreme sound pressure levels.
- Rugged Design
- The rugged all-metal construction and shock-mounted capsule result in durability in the studio and on the road.