The Elinchrom series of fully Asymmetrical Micro AS Power Packs are ideal for the photographer who needs precise lighting contol.
The Micro AS Pack features state-of-the-art electronics allowing individual lamphead control in .1 f-stop variations. Once the correct light balance is achieved, the pack's total power output can be increased or decreased, also in .1 stop increments, while maintaining the chosen power ratio between the lampheads.
Large LED displays show the total output of the pack, as well as each head's individual output in w/s.
Logical,and simple to use, no other system offers this level of control, accuracy and repeatability.
Micro AS Packs have been designed to function most efficiently with A-type lampheads, but are also compatible with all S-type and X-type lampheads.
Designed to meet stringent Swiss safety codes, the AS Packs operate under the heaviest of uses with unparalleled accuracy and dependability.
An optional IR Remote Handset offers individual wireless control of up to 8 packs.
- Precision Control
- Each lamphead is user-programmable over 56 settings by (5.5 f-stops) in .1 stops, limited only by the maximum/minimum power range of the pack.
- Built-In Slave
- Includes a built-in switchable slave cell that facilitates synchronization with other strobe sources.
- Power Display
- Large LED displays show the total power of the pack (in an f-stop compatible format) and secondary displays show each head's output in watt seconds.
- Adjustable Current Draw
- A choice of three recycling speeds regulate current draw for a convenient solution to variable electrical service on location shoots.
- Power Port Connection
- The built-in power port connection supplies power to the optional synchron radio slave, multiflash and powerstrobe accessories.
- Proportional Modeling Light
- Elinchrom Micro AS Packs include four modeling light options: Full, half power, dim until (tracking) recharged, and off.
- Remote Capability
- An optional infrared remote handset controls the functions for up to eight units individually.
- Auto Dump Function
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump a higher power first.
- Internal Fan
- Low noise, high performance fan cooling for increased protection.
- Ready Indication
- Features a green illuminated ready light, an audible beep, and a flash check which dims the modeling light while charging the capacitors. When the power pack is 100%, the modeling light brightens.