This is a Dedolight DLH4 universal quartz halogen light head with double aspheric lenses and zoom focus. It is dual-wattage -- 100 or 150 watt, and dual-voltage -- 12 or 24 volt, with the appropriate optional power supply.
The optical system of the Dedolight surpasses the traditional concept of studio lights with fresnel lenses. The Dedolight optical system employs two lenses - neither of which is a fresnel. The second lens pre-collects the light, directing it to the front lens and minimizing light loss. This produces unprecedented focusing range and light efficiency, especially in the spot position.
This is the light head only. A bulb, cable and power supply must be ordered separately.
- Ultra compact size; Light output equal to much larger light sources.
- Project background patterns with optional projection attachment and lenses.
- Clean beam - no stray light; very even light distribution.
- Choice of lamp wattage.
- Variety of power options - Worldwide AC 100V to 255V, batteries, automotive power, or small generators.
- Precision control of color temperature with the dimmable power supply, sold separately.