The Pro 7 Twin Head features two "U" shaped flash tubes. Two power packs may be attached to achieve twice the energy (a total of 4800 w/s). When fitting it to one generator, extremely short flash durations, or shorter recycling times are possible. Fits all Pro 7 power packs, including the D4 Digital Power Pack. It provides even illumination and maximum light output.
All lamphead cables feature Profoto special connectors for arc-proof performance. Pro 7 Heads produce a color temperature of 5400° Kelvin standard. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- All Profoto lampheads are virtually indestructable. Their simple cylindrical design make them easy to set up, and transport.
- Easy to Control
- A built-in tilt-control lever makes for easy angle adjustment.
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes
The Profoto Pro-7 Twin lamphead features two "U" shaped uncoated flashtubes.
Comes standard with a protective glass dome that surrounds the flashtube for even illumination and an added margin of safety. There are optional glass domes that come in a variey of coatings for added control over the color temperature.
- Removeable Reflector
- Zoom reflector may be used to focus the beam of light from the lamphead. Many other reflectors are available, for additional shaping of light.
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooled for increased protection during the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Light
- The 500W long lasting halogen modeling lamp is bright enough to help you see clearly even when using a large light shaper such as the Profoto 7' Reflector
- Long-Reaching Cables
Twin cables resist twisting, trampling and cracking.
Extension cables are available for light heads placed at longer distances from the power pack.