The Earthworks SR20 is a professional performance microphone designed to handle the demands of professional sound reinforcement and recording applications. The SR20 features an electret condenser element with a cardioid polar pattern. The SR20's clean on-axis response provides maximum intelligibility of vocals while rejecting off-axis noise and feedback from ambiance and near by stage monitors. The microphone is capable of handling high Sound Pressure Levels (SPL) making it an exceptional choice for instrument capturing. A removable windscreen assembly unveils an alternate signal response that results in a wider pick up area, ideal for background vocals and choir pick up. The SR20 is an exceptional choice for stage performances, studio recording, presentations, houses-of-worship, meeting halls, board rooms and more.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern is effective in rejecting off-axis noise and ambiance that causes feedback.
- Detachable Windscreen Assembly
- The detachable windscreen creates a wider pick up area, ideal for capturing back ground vocals and instruments.
- High SPL Handling
- The SR20 is capable of handling SPL up to 145dB without noise caused by peak distortion.
- Uniform Frequency Response
- The uniform frequency response is maintained at a 45 and 90 degree axis.