The Earthworks M30 is a cost effective measurement microphone intended for large and small room calibration. The ultra wide frequency response of 9Hz to 27kHz is flat throughout the entire spectrum and results in accurate room calibration using Smaart, MLSSA, SIMM and TEF based systems. The small element yields an omni-directional pattern resulting in a wide pick up area at the front and sides of the microphone capsule. The M30 also ships with a "white" noise generator that is capable of adapting to a 1/2" calibrator adapter for field calibration.
- Matched Pair
- This stereo set of Earthworks M30 microphones are perfectly matched in sensitivity and frequency response from the manufacturer
- Miniature Omni-directional Capsule
- The miniature element provides an accurate omni-directional pattern with an even coherent response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone capsule.
- Wide Linear Frequency Response
- The wide, linear frequency response accurately captures audio signal and reproduces the slightest nuance with great detail.
- Uncolored Response
- The uncolored, flat signal results in accurate room calibration for indoor and outdoor application.