The Countryman B6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature lavalier microphone for virtually invisible operation during stage performances, video and film shoots, houses-of-worship applications and general public speaking.
The capsule measures only 0.1" in diameter and is resistant to moisture, which allows for placement in hair and on bare skin. In addition, its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise and plosives (popping), making the B6 a favorite in theater applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is black and features a Switchcraft TA5FConnector connector for Lectrosonics transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Capsule
- The miniature capsule measures only 0.1" (2.54mm) in diameter. The B6 is available in various colors that will virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. This version B6 is black and more information on which color suits you best, can be found on the Countryman support page.
- Moisture Resistant Frequency Caps
- Three frequency response altering caps provide flat, bright and very bright high-frequency enhancement. In addition the caps are resistant to moisture caused by perspiration, make-up, humidity, etc.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking
- The B6 is available in three sensitivities. This version is optimized to accurately capture general speaking without distortion and noise. Placement on the chest or lapel provide optimum results and is ideal for presentations, sermons, speeches, etc.