The Countryman B3 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature lavalier microphone for general public speaking, interviews, stage performances, video and film shoots, houses-of-worship applications and much more.
The capsule measures 0.2" in diameter and is resistant to moisture which allows for placement in hair and on bare skin. In addition, its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise and plosives (popping).
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is black and features a Hirose 4-pin for specific* Audio-Technica wireless transmitters.
Note! *This B3 features a connector that is wired specifically for use with the Audio-Technica T27, T31, T51, T200, T210, T300, T310, T1400, T2000 and T3000 transmitters only.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Capsule
- The miniature capsule measures only 0.2" (5.08mm) in diameter. The B3 is available in various colors that will virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. This version B3 is black and more information on which color suits you best, can be found on the Countryman support page.
- Moisture Resistant Frequency Caps
- Three frequency response altering caps provide flat, bright and very bright high-frequency enhancement. In addition the caps are resistant to moisture caused by perspiration, make-up, humidity, etc.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speaking Applications
- The B3 is available in two sensitivity response specifications. This version is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.