The Rolls MX124 ProMix IV is a lightweight, compact, four channel microphone mixer featuring 3-pin XLR inputs and transformer balanced XLR stereo (L/R) outputs. Located on the side of the unit are four 18V DC phantom power switches and four low-cut filter switches.
Individually switchable phantom power supplies allows the flexibility to use dynamic and condenser microphone simultaneously and low-cut filter switches eliminate hum, rumble and noise associated with wind and proximity effect. The front panel reveals level and pan controls for each channel. The 1/4" TRS phone and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini outputs can be used to feed headphones or as alternative stereo outputs. The mixer is completely portable, operating on two 9-Volt alkaline batteries, making it a convenient utility in ENG/EFP, video, sound reinforcement and public address applications.
- 4 Microphone Channels
- The MX124 ProMix IV features four 3-pin XLR microphone inputs for perfect integration with professional grade microphones.
- Balanced Outputs
- The output section features stereo (L/R) transformer balanced XLR male outputs, providing maximum gain while minimizing maintaining a low noise floor.
- Individually Switched Phantom Power
- The unit supplies 18V DC phantom power. Four phantom power switches are located on the side panel. This allows phantom to be supplied to only the channels that require it.
- Low Cut Filter
- Four Low Cut filter switches are located on the side panel, allowing individual control over noise caused by wind and "proximity effect".
- Alternate / Headphone Outputs
- The front panel features 1/8" TRS phone and 1/8" (3.5mm) mini outputs that are used to feed headphones, or as alternate stereo outputs.
- Compact & Portable
- The unit features an ultra portable design and operates on two 9 Volt alkaline batteries making it a convenient utility on the road, in the studio, home or business.