The CC431E is a camera control unit for the family of Elmo color remote-head cameras including the QN42H/HL, MN42H, and the CN42H. The CCU is the part that allows for video signals to be transferred out to a monitor or recorder. A cable from the camera head to the CCU and a power supply is required for functionality.
- High Quality Video Output
- The CC431E has output connectors for composite video with a BNC connector, and S-video with the ubiquitous 4-pin mini DIN connector. As required in multi-camera broadcast applications, the CCU also has SYNC via a BNC connector.
- Convenient On-Screen Menu Display
- The various auto/manual settings of the camera/CCU can be changed via an on-screen display feature. Functions like white balance, gain, and shutter can be customized to the needs of the shooting environment from the monitor display menu and the CCU function buttons. Two files of menu settings can be stored for immediate recall.
- Small and Rugged Enough for Surveillance Applications
- The CCU by itself weighs less than 1 pound and measures about 3 x 2 x 6 inches. Connected to miniature sized cameras with cable lengths from 6 to 100 feet, the CCU can be placed or mounted just about anywhere- certainly mounting in a car trunk or glove compartment would pose no problem. Just add a power supply, a 12-volt battery belt or AC wall power to get up and running. The CCU also has anti-vibration and anti-shock circuitry for mobile applications.