The Countryman B6 Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature lavalier microphone for virtually invisible operation during stage performances, video and film shoots, houses-of-worship applications and general public speaking.
The capsule measures only 0.1" in diameter and is resistant to moisture, which allows for placement in hair and on bare skin. In addition, its omnidirectional polar pattern minimizes handling noise, wind noise and plosives (popping), making the B6 a favorite in theater applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This B6 is black and the cable terminates to a 3-pin XLR connector for direct connection to microphone preamplifiers, mixers, etc.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Capsule
- The miniature capsule measures only 0.1" (2.5mm) in diameter making the B6 virtually invisible and easily hidden in hair, costumes, and props. The B6 is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible. For more information on which color suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Moisture Resistant Frequency Caps
- Three frequency response altering caps provide flat, bright and very bright high-frequency enhancement. In addition the caps are resistant to moisture caused by perspiration, make-up, humidity, etc.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Applications
- The B6 is available in three sensitivity response specifications. This version is optimized to accurately capture speech without noise and distortion.