The Countryman E6i Omnidirectional Microphone is a miniature earset microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The omnidirectional version is most common in applications where feedback issues are not very likely. The microphone can be worn without a windscreen as the omnidirectional capsule provides excellent wind noise rejection.
The E6i is set apart from the original E6 with its softer flexible boom and silicon ear-pads. The flexible boom provides ease of boom adjustability to accommodate multi-user applications.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is beige and features a Switchcraft TA4-Female connector for Shure transmitters.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature omnidirectional capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame with silicon ear pads. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color earset suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included 2mm Diameter Duramax Cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern is most effective in minimizing wind noise, plosives (popping) and handling noise. The flexible boom provides a custom fit for multiple users and close microphone positioning while minimizing off-axis noise. The E6i is also available in a cardioid version for maximum off-axis noise rejection in environments with high feedback and noise.
- Sensitivity Optimized for General Speech
- This E6i sensitivity response is optimized to accurately capture general speech without noise and distortion.