The Countryman Isomax 2 All Purpose Microphone is a miniature and versatile favorite that is well suited for capturing instruments, choir groups, stage performances, ambient audio and much more. The Isomax 2 delivers excellent gain before feedback for maximum performance and minimal noise on stage and in noisy environments.
As an instrument microphone, the Isomax 2 captures brass, strings, percussion and wind instruments with pristine results. For capturing ambiance and group vocals, the microphone rejects off-axis noise and feedback with exceptional results.
A wide variety of connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version features a standard 3-pin XLR connector attached to a 10' (3m) long cable.
- Versatile Design
- The Isomax-2 All Purpose Microphone is designed to effectively capture instruments and vocals in both recording and sound reinforcement. Click here for a detailed cut-sheet with valuable information on how to effectively apply the Isomax-2.
- -60dB Headroom
- The -60dB headroom is ideal for close capturing instruments without noise and distortion.
- Hypercardioid Polar Pattern
- The hypercardioid polar pattern is versatile and most effective for capturing vocals and instruments without off-axis noise and distortion. The directional pattern is unaffected by frequency variations and provides a high rejection.
- Pristine Audio Quality
- A wide frequency response and low signal-to-noise ratio result in clean audio reproduction.
- High Sound Pressure Handling
- The Isomax 2 features an impressive 150dB SPL handling for maximum gain before distortion. This is ideal while close capturing instruments with high transient response.