The Countryman Isomax 2 Audience and Choir Microphone is a miniature and versatile favorite that is well suited for capturing choir groups, stage performances, ambient audio and much more. The Isomax 2-H delivers excellent gain before feedback for maximum performance and minimal noise on stage and in noisy environments.
For capturing ambiance and group vocals, the microphone rejects off-axis noise and feedback with exceptional results.
A wide variety of connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version features a standard 3-pin XLR connector attached to a 10' (3m) long cable.
- Virtually invisible mics for choir, stage and audience
- Unusually uniform pickup over entire choir or production
- Text book perfect cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns for excellent stereo separation and rejection of unwanted sounds
- Precision directional patterns are uniform with frequency
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Handles high SPL
- -60dB Headroom
- The -60dB headroom is ideal for close capturing instruments without noise and distortion.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The Cardioid polar pattern is versatile and ideal for capturing vocals and instruments without off-axis noise and distortion. The directional pattern is unaffected by frequency variations and provides a high rejection.
- Pristine Audio Quality
- A wide frequency response and low signal-to-noise ratio result in clean audio reproduction.
- High Sound Pressure Handling
- The Isomax 2 features an impressive 150dB SPL handling for maximum gain before distortion. This is ideal while close capturing instruments with high transient response.